Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State
It was gathered that Eti, who is popularly known as Ratty, was rushed to Abba clinic at Ogiri Oko street when he became unconscious after taking the substance on April 30.
He was pronounced dead on Wednesday after spending three days at the hospital and was buried the same day.
A source at the hospital said that the tramadol dosage he took was too much for his system to withstand which led to the destruction of some vital organs.
“He became extremely weak and couldn’t even say a word throughout his stay at the hospital till he gave up the ghost,’ the source said.