Alexis Sanchez has agreed contract terms with Manchester United. Alexis Sanchez was left out of Arsenal‘s matchday squad for the 2-1 defeat to Bournemouth on Sunday afternoon, amid speculation of a January exit, while Arsene Wenger also confirmed that a resolution on the striker’s future was imminent. Table topping Manchester City had been expected to
Manchester United are too late in their attempt to beat Manchester City to the signing of Alexis Sanchez, according to Daily Express. The Red Devils reportedly reached out to Arsenal to see if a £25 million bid would see the forward turn his back on Man City, who have offered £20m. But City remain favourites
Arsene Wenger, has said “it’s very quiet”, as it concerns Alexis Sanchez’s proposed move to Manchester City. Sanchez almost made the switch to the Etihad Stadium last summer, but a potential £60million deadline-day move fell through at the last minute, because the Gunners could not seal a deal for the Chilean’s replacement. The 29-year-old’s current
Tottenham Hotspur striker and premier league highest goal-scorer 2017, Harry Kane is among the four strikers Real Madrid is eyeing to replace Karim Benzema. Benzema’s form has dipped this season, with the Frenchman scoring only two La Liga goals so far. Marca reports that Madrid has now finalised four key targets to upgrade the position.
Alexis Sanchez found the net twice as Arsenal won at Crystal Palace to move within a point of fourth-placed Liverpool. Shkodran Mustafi opened the scoring when he poked in after Palace keeper Julian Speroni parried Alexandre Lacazette’s shot. The hosts caught out a static Arsenal defence early in the second half to equalise – Andros
Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could cash in on Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez by selling them in January if there has not been a breakthrough in contract talks before then. Sanchez and Ozil have both entered the final year of their contracts and Wenger told his news conference on Thursday morning it is “possible” they