veteran entertainer, Charly Boy also known as Area Fada, took to Instagram to share with his followers, a list of his prophecies for the year 2018.
In what looked like a response to the tithing controversy that rocked the previous year, he predicted that men of God are planning to stop collecting tithes. He then further stated that there will be so much suffering in 2018 and the deadly insurgent group, Boko Haram will lay down their arms and organize a peace concert.
See the full list below:
- I see Boko Haram laying down their arms and organising a peace concert.
- I see Nigerian pastors they are planning to stop collecting tithes they are building schools for their poor congregation
- I see Nigerian police stop collecting bribe and brutalising the poor, hooray to them.
- Dead people will remain in the land of the dead they will no longer be made ministers.
- Old people shall pass away for the young to grow.
- This 2018 will be what we make of it, even if we swim or sink no messiah is coming to rescue us, make we all agree say our mumu don reach final bus stop.
We hope by the end of the year 2018, we will be able to come back here and tick fully these lists of prophecies by Charly Boy.