However, it can also hold with it, risks, and such risk can be very deadly. These are pretty specific things to avoid that can mar your sexual experience.
1. Refrain using your fingers- sex is about exploration and satisfying your partner to the peak, but take it from me never use your fingers.You can injure your partner with your long nails.
2. Stop going down on your partner- going down on your partner is no-no.This is because one might have throat sores, tongue sores, or bleeding gums that might lead to a serious infections.
4. Do not use other objects to give your partner pleasure- never use objects on your partner during sex, you do not want to be reported for sexual assault.
5. Never reuse a condom- read the instructions before using a condom and please use one condom at a time and never reuse one.
6. Do not use lotions as lubricant since they contain chemical compounds- more people have lubrication issues, if you do not have the KY gel do not substitute it with lotion. Lotion contain compounds that can cause harm to both of you.
8. Don’t put food in your vagina
As tempting as it sounds to your partner, don’t do it. It has thrill attached to it but think about when pieces of whatever you inserted gets stuck in there or break off. “If you’re putting fruits or vegetables inside the vagina pieces can get stuck and break off in there,” says Millheiser. On a similar note, “If you’re going to put something in the rectum it should be something that’s specifically made for the rectum,” she says. “Those toys usually have a stopper on them so they can’t get lost,” she says.
9. Don’t rush your partner to finish up
This can have serious adverse effect on the sex. Focusing on the end game too much can be detrimental for your sexual health because it can create tension, says Stephen Snyder, M.D., a sex therapist in New York City. We all know tension isn’t good in bed, If your partner cannot finish, you can assist them during the self-stimulation. “You may want to ask if you can hold them, or make out with them while they get busy with themselves,” he says. “Otherwise you can enjoy watching their body while they’re giving themselves an orgasm ” he says.
10. Don’t go harder than you can handle
It might sound so cool and sexy when you’re saying it but its good not to overdo it. “If you’re too vigorous, you can end up getting little tears in your vagina,” says Millheiser. “Avoid vigorous thrusting at odd or stressful angles, since a misplaced thrust could lead to inadvertent fracture of the penis.” Instead, take it nice and slow while trying a new position.